VBO Hub Code of Conduct
VBO Hub is obligated to carry out our business in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. It is our goal to help all users conduct themselves on our site in a way that preserves respect and trust. This code is intended to serve as a guide to using our site in the appropriate manner and must be followed at all times. If this code is breached in any way, disciplinary action will follow, including and up to account termination. Please feel free to address any questions or concerns regarding this code to the VBO Hub support team.
- I will adhere to all of VBO Hub’s policies.
- I will conduct myself ethically and with integrity.
- I will respect the rights of all users.
- I will have regard for users' rights, safety and interests.
- I will not bully, harass or discriminate.
- I will not distribute or abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- I will not use a false identity or falsify any other identity, and I will provide true and accurate information.
- I will not agree to do work I am unable to do.
I am responsible for the content I post on VBO Hub and:
- I will not post content that infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- I will not post content that is in violation of any law or regulation.
- I will not post content that includes inaccurate or incomplete information about any person, product, or service.
- I will not post content that contains any viruses or programming routines designed to damage any system.
- I will not post content that creates liability for VBO Hub or harms its reputation or business operations.
- I will not post content that is slanderous.
- I will not post content that is vulgar or offensive.
- I will not exaggerate, make disparaging remarks, or use inappropriate references.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, or any unprofessional conduct.
- I will respect privacy and confidentiality.
- I will not disclose documents or information I have acquired, except as required by law or where VBO Hub has given authorization.
- I will not participate in fraud.
- I will not create more than one account.
- I will not use the site to transfer funds illegally.
- I will not use the site to generate false feedback about any person, product, or service.
Advertising and Spam
- I will not advertise or spam my website or service unless otherwise allowed by VBO Hub.
- I will not obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc. to send unsolicited emails ("Spam").
- I understand that payment for my services are between me and the company that hires me to help on a project.